"Keeping Processes Simple" through the LEAN value-creation method!

UNACOV Channel

LEAN is a proven systematic methodology for removing waste in processes and creating value. Did you know that, on average, only 5% of the time spent on completing any process consists of performing value-adding activities? Thus, the remaining 95% spent on performing non-value-adding activities presents significant opportunities in time & resource savings, which can then be redeployed to other value-adding activities. LEAN is a mindset, a management philosophy & a principles-based system that lends its application in diverse processes, both in manufacturing and non-manufacturing.
In this 1-hour webinar, explore the principles and successful examples of LEAN process-improvement and value creation and learn how your organization can benefit from implementing LEAN.

Share on Social Networks

Share Link

Use permanent link to share in social media

Share with a friend

Please login to send this video by email!

LEAN is a proven systematic methodology for removing waste in processes and creating value. Did you know that, on average, only 5% of the time spent on completing any process consists of performing value-adding activities? Thus, the remaining 95% spent on performing non-value-adding activities presents significant opportunities in time & resource savings, which can then be redeployed to other value-adding activities. LEAN is a mindset, a management philosophy & a principles-based system that lends its application in diverse processes, both in manufacturing and non-manufacturing.

In this 1-hour webinar, explore the principles and successful examples of LEAN process-improvement and value creation and learn how your organization can benefit from implementing LEAN.

Views

  • 26 Total Views
  • 26 Website Views

Actions

  • 0 Social Shares
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Dislikes
  • 0 Comments

Share count

  • 0 Facebook
  • 0 Twitter
  • 0 LinkedIn
  • 0 Google+